Having found a data resource that is of interest, you can download a copy.
If a dataset in catalogue is available to order, an "Download the data" link will be present in the detailed view for that record.
Clicking the link will start a wizard, which will take you through the steps required to obtain the data.
- The relevant Terms & Conditions of use of the data will be shown and you will be asked to confirm your acceptance.
- Depending on the dataset, you may be prompted to make a number of choices in order to customise the download to your requirements. For example, in the case of a spatial dataset, this might include clipping out an area from a map, deciding which coordinate reference system to use, and selecting your preferred file format.
- You will be asked to review and confirm all your choices.
- If you proceed, your data will be prepared and after a short while* you will receive an email which contains a download link.
- To download your data simply click on the link in the email.